The difference between 2-pin socket and 3-pin socket:
1. The wires connected are different, the three-head plug is connected to the live wire, the ground wire and the neutral wire, while the two-end plug is connected to the live wire and the neutral wire.
2. The pins are different, the three-head plug has three pins, and the two-head plug has two pins.
3. The safety factor is different. The three-head plug has a pin connected to the bottom line to prevent leakage and electrical burnout, but the two-head plug does not.
4. The output current is different. The output current of the three-head plug is higher than that of the two-head plug.
5. The purpose is different. The three-head plug is mainly used in high-power electrical appliances, while the two-head plug is mainly used in low-power electrical appliances.